Young Disciples St. Jude Catholic Community Youth Ministry
- Bible Story Time (for ages 0-5)
- This program is geared toward parents with small children to come and experience fellowship with other parents while the children engage in manual activities, listen to Bible stories, and sing praise songs. Light snacks and drinks are provided.
- The group meets every Sunday from 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- The goal of the program is to keep the children excited about learning about Jesus, while the parents get to know other parents in the parish.
- Cat Chat program (for ages 6 –12)
- This is an interactive video series that teach the kids about the Catholic faith in a fun and exciting way and give the kids an opportunity to use the tools they learn outside of the church.
- The kids gather in the church for group prayer and proceed to watch a 30-minute video. After the video presentation, the kids engage in fun games and activities while enjoying snacks and refreshments.
- The group meets every Sunday from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- The goal of the program is to encourage the children to live a virtuous and saintly life.
- Chosen: This is Your Catholic Faith program (for ages 13 and up)
- Chosen is a life-changing faith formation program for teens, taking them on a journey through the entire Catholic faith in all its richness and vitality.
- The kids gather in the church for group prayer, followed by video presentations, discussion and fellowship, while enjoying a light lunch, snacks and refreshments.
- The program encourages the teens to think critically about their faith, get into deep conversation with their peers and build strong friendships.
- The group meets every Sunday from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The goal of the program is to facilitate a personal encounter with Jesus Christ by connecting and inspiring the teens intellectually, emotionally and spiritually, and making them lifelong disciples of Christ.